Functional Title : Baker Chef
Reporting to : Outlet Supervisor
Department : Kitchen
To assist in Outlet Supervisor in performing the role as Baker Chef in accordance with policies and procedures as laid down by the Company to achieve sales, profit and growth objectives.
- To ensure that day-to-day operations are carried out smoothly in accordance with Company’s pre-set procedures and workflows which are defined and documented in the following manuals:-
- Employee Handbook
- Operations SOP Manual
- To be involved in the outlets day-to-day functions as follows:-
- Ensure food preparation process in order
- To Prepares doughs with the correct recipe and accurate measurements.
- To ensure consistency and portion control
- Checks production schedule to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake.
- To assist outlet supervisor in training new trainees.
- To perform cleaning process for outlet before end of the day.
- Preparation of raw materials for tomorrow opening.
- Ensure a conducive, safe and comfortable working environment for colleagues and customer
- To encourage a high level of customer service towards customer.
Store Layout & Ambiance
- To ensure cleanliness and tidiness of selling floor, workstation and locker room and kitchen.
Sales Budget & Store Profitability
- To work towards outlet sales target.
- To adhered to outlet supervisor instruction to deliver outlet sales target.
You will perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the outlet supervisor or Company from time to time.
To Apply Click Here!